Thursday, June 11, 2015

Z Fold Card

     Looks like we made it to Friday... That means that the weekend is upon us. I'm looking forward to just having a crafty weekend ( I hope ) and being lazy.
        Before I get carried away pondering and planning my do nothing weekend, let me tell ya about my new card....


I made a Z Fold Card. They are one of the easiest fold ever but they can look so fancy.
  On this card I am using a stamp image from Sunsational stamps.
   This one is Patriotic Patricia #442


Here's a closer view of her... Isn't she just adorable !!  She has the cutest face. I just love this image.


And I love how she turned out on this card.


This card was so fun to make. I have a million ideas for my future Z Fold Cards lol.


I hope I inspired you to try this card and this type of fold. If you haven't already tried a card like this  then give it a go the next time you feel crafty. I know you will have as much fun as I did on this one.


Don't forget to stop by

 http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/catalog.htm 
And pick up Patriotic Patricia # 442
She's to cute not to color.

I hope you have an amazing weekend full of sun and relaxation...and crafty time...see ya soon...
Happy creating .


3 comments: