Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sunsational stamps - meet precious


Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE doll stamps!! They are my favorite things in my craft arsenal. I have journals after journals just filled with pages of mixed media stamped doll entries.
    So naturally when Sunsational stamps introduced their dolls I was ready to have a go.
    I decided for this project I would make a card... I love making cards...
   
     So I chose " precious " for this project. She's a polymer stamp. I used black memento ink on white card stock. I have colored her using prisms colored pencils and shaded and out lined her image with fine tip sharpies.
The flowers that are used have been cut from a punch by EK success.
     Im not sure I done this image justice... But I had a blast creating with her.
I hope you like it....


If you like doll stamps as much as I do then you really need to check out some of their new girl images.
I think they are adorable and I love creating with them.
I haven't got around to paper piecing the outfits yet. ( because I totally need the practice on shading ) but that's in my future lol. As you knew it would be lol.


If you think precious is as cute as I do and you love creating with doll images... She is available at...
http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/category_62/14/Girls.htm

While your there look through all the other adorable images available.

Thanks for stopping by my little crafty space and checking out my project.
  See ya soon... Happy creating!!


3 comments: